2552/09/08

นักแสดงกับผมทรงแมนจู

Contentstory เรื่องที่อยากเขียน
艾东
That classic is over and now the Qing Hua Lili loaded handsome guy appears before us, this is Wang Yang, a letter to a small room, princes, fans were indiscriminately sprayed my mouth water.

吴庆哲
In alphabetical order, small fear of war, this second is that in the new snowster CHAN Ka Lok, and Vulkan, Wu Qingzhe

邱心志
Oh, she sees him Replies, and happy, then come, no matter what else is bald handsome guy
The third principle is Qiuxin Zhi's Limu Bai, a little Xiaoshuai Xiaoshuai, share of refined, or some 

袁弘
That when I wanted to wear long skirts, pillow covers only the closest to walking have strong feelings about Caesar, walking a ride a ride to. Pants at that time is elastic scattering, pillow covers tie into the very convenient. Super g race of dinosaurs that princess inside the numbers, it often a bolt on both sides of pillow covers, exposing half of the shoulders, at that time we can not now have so many good clothes, often is a blue and white striped sports pants. The Mood for Love have mercy on me ah
To continue to continue, this is also the protagonist of the study, called YUAN, My little angel My little angel, and aunt to pinch one. But I still think there is no small Royal Highness out of color
黄宗泽
Again a matte finish to a matte finish, I was well inside the savage mother, and Bosco Wong

赵鸿飞
Received, the Zhao Hongfei, some people say he is a classic Yongzheng, and some people he is a man of this day, in any case, Oumen look appearance, ignoring the other

Brother upstairs, get excited!
Disregard disregard, continue ~
Care for the young of the principles, I continue to issue a guru, the leader of the皇太子秘史and Xiaozhuangmishi is still good

钟汉良
Panic came to the table, and the next is a classic Zhonghan Liang, and Misi even啦(wah-wah barking middle) still remember the time I knew little bell or a reading of middle school or high school Oh, I forgot, when he could not What are they acting play, but the singing, the daily night photo on the front of the tape pocket ah saliva are not live, but the songs I forgot all about it until the last two years see him, and really feeling a lot for my passing away Youth?

That was drama on the glorified, or else try to stay in front of this queue?






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น